I am a professor at the Institute of Computer Science at University of Mainz. I am working on computer graphics, in particular at the intersection of geometric modeling and computer vision: I am interested in data-driven and structure-aware methods that discover structure in geometric data sets and use it for data analysis and 3D content creation.
- Machine learning and graphics
- Statistical tools for modeling and geometric data analysis
- Symmetry in computer graphics
- Processing of dynamic geometry
- Rendering, editing, and analysis of large geometric and spatial data sets
Bio and Academic Activities